Gulaal had excellent scope for songs and Piyush Mishra indeed did a great
job both in music as well as on screen!!

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 1:39 PM, ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala
acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni . <

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R
Be a Music Fan; not a Music Pirate!
  • ... Madhavan Rajan
    • ... kishore parayath
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Madhavan Rajan
    • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
    • ... vedavid manick