Im still surprised that many ARR fans here r not exposed to the Original
versions and listen only to the dub versions (Hindi). I understand about u guys
understand Hindi language and not Tamil, but i feel as an ARR fan, u wouldnt
wanna miss the songs eventhough if its the same song, but different language.
Infact, the Originals had always sounded better as the tune was composed for
the lyrics. Hey, even im a Tamilan and i listen to all his tracks, i have heard
everything, his Telugu dubs from Tamil, Hindi dubs from Tamil, Tamil dubs from
Hindi and Telugu and so on. I always know some of the dub songs will have
different feel which might impress me more. :)

For example i have heard Chor Chor and Thiruda Thiruda. Thee Thee from Thiruda
Thiruda had a Chinese girl singing the track, which absolutely gave the song a
new dimension and feel. Dil hai sanam dil from Chor Chor on the other hand
sounded like a normal Indian song with the usual rendition of an Indian singer.
Thee Thee had some power within it, becoz of the crisp singing by the Chinese
girl.

I just hope to see ARR fans are always aware of Tamil his albums, coz they r
really really special no matter how good the dubbed version sounds. Its time u
guys just go back to some online sites and listen to them, we dun have any new
releases now, its a good time. :)