and the May Maadham singer - Marghazi poove. Also one from Iruvar who sang
Poongodiyin punnagai. They add up the list.

Nagoor Salim - Mr. Romeo - Monolisa song

--- On Mon, 6/22/09, Aravind AM <aravind...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Aravind AM <aravind...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RE: [arr] Re: Single Song Wonders > How many such singers ?The
List goes on...
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 9:33 PM

Carolyn  - Thee Thee Thithikkum Thee (Thiruda Thiruda)

Thumba Raja -  Thee Thee Thithikkum Thee (Thiruda Thiruda)
Thumba Raja plays Indian-percussion and is a regular in Rahman's team, and is
the father of Krishna Chetan, Rahman's keyboard player and programmer and the
man behind remixes like Pon Magal vandhaal, Pappu etc..
I think this is his only song in which Thumba Raja was a singer.

Sivamani - Love check (Parthale Paravasam)
I think this was the only song he was credited as a singer. The "thir-gidha-
tha" bit in Vaaji Vaaji sounds like his voice, but am not sure as it is not
credited!

Aravind

Rahmania show interviews: http://rahmania. 4shared.com