Kylie Minogue made much news when she was in India earlier this year to sing
and shoot a song in Bollywood film Blue and the Australian pop sensation is now
set to return in August to promote the movie, says director Tony D'Cruz.

On June 12, she was seen having dinner with Blue director at La Estella, an
Italian restaurant in London. The two have apparently become good friends and
are in constant touch with each other.

"Yes, Kylie and I did have dinner together. I was on the way back from South
Africa after watching an IPL (Indian Premier league) match when I stopped in
London to do Kylie's dubbing in Blue. She invited me for dinner at this
wonderful, cosy restaurant. Her mother and manager were also there. Kylie is a
truly wonderful and genuine person," said Tony.

He also confirmed that the pop star will be back in India in August. "We're
getting her down to Mumbai again for the music release of Blue. After all she
has not only acted, she has also sung in Blue. The details are now being worked
(out)," he said.

Blue is a multi-starrer that has Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Katrina Kaif, Zayed
Khan and Lara Dutta in keyroles. Tony's next project has John Abraham and Sonal
Chauhan but he says he wouldn't mind working with Kylie once again. "Where I go
from here depends on how Blue performs when it's released in October," the
director said.

http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14896258