From: kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] When is the next release?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 11:51 PM

There were days when we used to wait for more than 6-12 months for an ARR
album.. When he delivered so many last year, ppl want him to work in that
manner.. Hez NOT a MACHINE guys!!

The speciality of ARR is that, the more time, he takes, the BEST comes out!!!

I dont want him to come out with more Ghajinis and Jaane Tu..s .. Instead I can
wait for LONG to get WORLDCLASS soundtracks of ARR STANDARDS, like ROJA,
THIRUDA THIRUDA, BOMBAY, JEANS, ADA and  DELHI 6!!!

So, when ARR takes more time...It means, we are waiting for something very
EXTRAORDINARY! !