hi fellow Rahmaniacs!
I was thinking....since many of ARR sir's projects have been shelved or have
not been released....how about asking ARR sir or the respective producers to
realease these unreleased gems....like kamal hasan sir said "oscar worthy"
songs to the public...
Let it be in any language....any genre....any movie...ANYTHING!
I know its a REALLY CRAZY idea but there's no harm in thinking about it na!
what say!!....(I think ATLEAST 10 volumes can be made)

Please dont completely reject this idea...please think about it for sometime...