I agree Tauba Tauba is MJ Earth song...inspired from MJ.

--- On Mon, 6/7/09, : Avinash : <avinashd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: : Avinash : <avinashd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: arr HUM SE HAI MUQABLA inspires from MJ
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 6 July, 2009, 1:56 PM

Man.. I think you are just making assumptions about Hum Se hai muqabla. As per
my observation, I have found Tauba Tauba (VM), Girlfriend (Boys) and Azadi have
similar "STYLE" & "TREND" MJ created. Girlfriend is a mix of "Beat It" & "Black
or white" & Azadi has similar style of "Earth Song" (My most favourite MJ song
:) )