From: harsha vardhan <harshaa_vard...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] ripping the vocal part
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 11:32 AM

      when i frst listened to d ones u have ripped n posted...i was stunned by
d quality of ripping..i thought u would have approached a r r studio for
dat...but later i confirmed dat its ripped by u...i actually want to rip d
vocal parts from many of his songs...hence wanted to know your way of ripping
so dat i could reach d quality dat u touched...

with
 regardsharshavardhan