Either this guy is naive or he's so full of himself!

Even when he says ARR is the best, he needed to tell that the world knew he has
done everything much before anyone else did.

Sorry to disappoint you Anu Malik, but it's apparent that you can't come close
to ARR when it comes to national or international recognition. Just a note to
him, his so-called western film "Bride and Prejudice" was released in late 2004
but ARR has worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber's Bombay Dreams in 2002 and
composed the score for the Mandarin film Warriors of Heaven and Earth/Tian di
ying xiong in 2003. On top of that he has also collaborated with Vanessa Mae in
2004 for her album called Choreography.

So yeah, technically Bride and Prejudice did come before Slumdog, nevertheless,
ARR was already an international figure before that. On the other hand, it's
sad that Anu Malik has to keep reminding the public of his previous works being
featured in international films. Cos' without him telling us, none of us might
have known about it.

Guess, that's the reason why geniuses like ARR let their work do the talking
while people like anu malik do the whole talking while their work gets bashed
right, left and centre!