From: ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli
wada dosa sambar chatni . <sriramiye...@yahoo.co.in>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 10 July, 2009 11:31:32 AM
Subject: [arr] 'Outlandish' want to collaborate with AR!

Guys, I was flippin' through channels and found outlandish had come down to
India to promote their new album, in an interview to NDTV (Night Out) they had
wished to collaborate with AR among all the B'wood composers. They had met AR
before and he bought their album and it was an 'unbelievable' moment for them,
they said something like 'AR, if your watching please let's jam together'

..

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/
  • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... Sreekrishnan R