To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
From: purev...@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 13:32:54 +0000
Subject: [arr] Favorite ARR song string arrangements?

ARR is a master of a lot of things, but notably, the string arrangements in his
songs. His genius stroke use of the strings section in his songs is such an
outstanding quality of his music...often leaving me in awe and on cloud 9.
Which songs of his have some of the best string arrangements?

One of my recent favorite string arrangements was from the song "Jaane Tu Meri
Kya Hai" sung by Sukhwinder Singh from the movie "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na". I feel
this song has been underrated. It's one of the most brilliantly string
orchestrated songs of his IMO.

There are so many, many more songs that I could comment on, but I want to hear
more about them from the rest of you.

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photo-gallery-edit.aspx