Ive always stressed on how beautiful Sneghidene has been. EVen its Hindi
version, Chupke Se is no where near Sneghidene. I duno why, perhaps the 1st
take (Sneghidene) was done too perfectly that the second version sounded dull.
Its my all time ARR fav. Loved the way how Sadhana goes "Valvin yellai varai,
vendum vendum, Valvin yellai vara vendum vedum meeyyy".. the way she says the
Mey was just too good. Dunno if its her own style or ARR made her sing like
that. Coz in Chupke Se for that part she went "AIK!!" which really irked me!

Alaipayuthey as a whole album stands out among ARR's album, praise Delhi 6,
Rang De Basanti, Sivaji, Silunnu Oru Kadhal, and what not, but when u listen to
Alaipayuthey, it just gives u this pleasant heavenly feeling. It stands out!
Truly!