Yeah its happening . Oh la la  - winners ...done a album under KM musiq ...its
getting released . ARR not composed any tracks in that ..  Launch function is
happening in HOTEL GREEN PARK .

http://www.oohlalala.in/music_album.php

Watch out this space.

Saregama India Ltd takes immense pleasure in announcing that a new music album,
handpicked by Oscar Award Winner A.R.Rahman, featuring the winning bands of the
popular show “Ooh la la la” is to be released soon by none other than the star
music composer himself.

The album is the culmination of Saregama’s effort in bringing to fore the best
talent across India and nurturing music legend A R Rahman’s vision through “Ooh
la la la” , India’s first band hunt.

The much-awaited album by the winning bands under the auspices of the great A R
Rahman were recorded in his highly distinguished A.M.Studio. The studio has
seen many reputed international artists and sound tracks for many award winning
movies, including the Oscar winning movie “Slumdog Millionaire”, National award
winning movies like “Roja”, “Rang de Basanthi”, “Bombay” just to name a few.
Each band recorded songs of their own composition giving the album a creative
mix of different genres of music.

Thanks

Michael