Hi, can anyone translate the hey sala song from rengde basanti. It won
the 2007 best song of the year award!

________________________________

From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of crish...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 1:18 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] National Award to our BOSS

National awards for the year 2008 itself has not been announced, then
how can u expect for the current years'; since D-6 falls under the
category of 2009. There is strong chance for Jodha-Akbar to win.

On Aug 5, 2009 6:18pm, PRAKASH A <prakash_6_7_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Guys
>
> When s the Natioanl Award will be announced. Its been sometime aftr
kannathil Muthamital. I want our BOSS to strike Gold for Dilli 6. When
will they announce.. Do any one know...

> Regards
> Prakash

The content of this email was found to
contain potentially hostile or malicious content.
For your protection, eSafe's Content Security Server has
modified this email and removed the dangerous content.

\HTML Active Content:   Found invalid IMG Tag, Found Web-beacon, Object
Removed: 1 'img'