GM is just plain crazy! he's announced more than 10 proj already,shouldn't he
rather concentrate on completing the present one on floors. I really hope AR
doesn't strain himself with GM projects.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sath Murthy <sath.mur...@...> wrote:

> Reports say that GM is all set to start another tamil film with Vinay and
> Illeana in lead after the completion of VTV.  MD has not been confirmed yet.
> This may be the 10th project that GM announces since the finish of VA. Hope
> he finishes all the announced projects....
>
> http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/48808.html
>
> http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroines/2009/08/06-ileana-in-goutham-menon-film.html

  • ... Sath Murthy
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... kishore parayath