I saw the promo and I don't know but my first reaction was that, OMG, this
film has every possibility of going wrong.

I know the songs will be the saving grace but I have a feeling that this
movie is not going be good at all. Too many gimmicks, sign of a weak script,
I hope I am wrong, especially since I like the guys in it and behind it,
expecially shree astivinayak.

Wish it all the luck but Im nervous now!

Be well,

Matthew

--
"God Willing, For the valiant heart, nothing is impossible".