2007 national film awards already awarded.

Guru was considered for the award 2007.

________________________________
From: yogesh2783 <yogesh2...@yahoo.in>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:22:31 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: National Award to our BOSS

AR should be conferred National Award
for:
Guru [2007]
JA[2008]
D-6[2009]
a hattrick!!

I think for 2007 awards are not declared.

Regards
Yogesh

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Mohamed Hashir <arrhas...@. ..> wrote:

> I think Ashok patki got it for 2006.54th national award.
> Please check this mail from our archive
> http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/arrahmanfa ns/message/ 95928
>
> regards
> hashir
>
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Sreekrishnan R <rahmanfever@ ...>wrote:
>

> > It was announced.. Best Music was for Ashok Patki.
> >

> > Rahman fever
> > His Music ~ My Mother Tongue
> > <http://%20www. orkut.com/ AlbumList. aspx?uid= 7295035299513517 297>
> >
> >  ------------ --------- ---------

  • ... Mohamed Hashir
    • ... yogesh2783
      • ... vimaljk
        • ... Gomzy™
        • ... Vithur
        • ... rayrai2k
        • ... Prakash Balaramkrishna
        • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... vimaljk
      • ... Mohamed Hashir
      • ... mohammed sajin