Just when we thought the Slumdog mania is over, here’s a smack up. A R Rahman
is making a big song and dance.

In
his next big international venture, he is going to team up with Mick
Jagger, Kylie Minogue, Pussycat Dolls and Joss Stone as they are on his
favourite list for the new project he wants to produce.

The mini
Mozart of Madras is currently busy working on a special track for the
film Blue, after which he will finish work on Couples Retreat, which
also has his son singing in it. Now that’s a combination we all want to
hear.

Earlier, Rahman worked with Pussycat Dolls and took up the
Slumdog fever one step up on music charts across the globe. And now
with more names adding to an all out international project, things can
only get better for the musician from Slum land!

A StarBoxOffice
source confirmed the news, “Rahman has been getting a lot more names
who want to associate with him after his new found success in the
international arena. He is also finalizing the list, and since it is
going to be a compilation of various artistes he wants to insure he has
the best.”

Very soon there will be an official announcement as
the work on the album has already kickstarted with super acts like
Pussycat Dolls and Kylie more than willing to be a part. Kylie not only
sang, but also features in an item number in Blue.

http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090811_52

Rahman fever
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
http://in.local.yahoo.com/