I can't stop listening to all the videos.. and thinking and writing about
it.  again, i strongly feel that this is the kind of concerts we want to go
to..  it is small, personal and penetrates straight to the hearts of the
audience.  Less is more!  and it is good that there weren't any dancers or
any distractions.  All the tracks were performed live, there were only like
5 instruments right ?  but still it felt rich and grand.. even without all
those string orchestra and percussion.

and  AR's piano performance was so beautiful. I am speechless.  He is the
"Bee's Knees"