An absence of AR's music for a long time is like getting more time to listen
carefully his magic. (PMA). The more I listen is more I am relished and the
more I learn. Likewise I wonder how much have I ignored him in the past failing
to realize his potential.
I dont have any fear from others as well bcs I dont care the volume of
listeners or players. For egs there was the Legend MS Subbalakshmi her
Suprabhatam is still the morning alarms for many, but how often do we get to
listen to her voice in the streets? But we still miss her. Legends shine
becuase of their quality. MJ might be no more but his marvel would still rule
for decades.