Kadhal Desam - Mustafa Mustafa

Just remembered our group's humming of ARR's songs during the calicut
concert..pleasent memories :)

--- On Fri, 8/21/09, A_shokkumar_R <arr_asho...@yahoo.in> wrote:

From: A_shokkumar_R <arr_asho...@yahoo.in>
Subject: [arr] Whatz Your Favorite Humming - Please Add yourz
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 21, 2009, 12:59 AM

                  I have been listening to ARR since my childhood and all most
all of the songs that he composes were touching my heartespecially the humming
part in his music is simply Awesome..!! there were days where i used to watch
entire movie to listen to that few seconds of BGM/theme/humming on big screen
and i used feel like, 'now i got my money back'   :)
Few of my favorites Movie            In Song                  @ Track
Seconds(exact time of the track in the song)------------ --------- ---------
               Chinna Chinna         03:19         Sakkarakatti    Marudhani
              2:49 & 4:41Kadhalan        Kadhakikum Penin   1:21

PS: These are not BGMs but a small track in the song itselfThere are lot in my
list but wanna hear it from you guys...  :)   (No matter whether Vocal or
Instrumental)
Jai Ho..!!!- Ashok

       Looking for local information? Find it on  Yahoo! Local