Any truth in this or is it India today making it up. I never heard of any
thing about it in any other press.

Plus, rahman also said in a recent interview that he feels lucky that he got
to work with gulzar again on Ravan..

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&issueid=110&id=58176&Itemid=1&sectionid=67

There were reports recently that all was not well between Gulzar and A. R.
Rahman - the team that won the Oscar for the song* Jai Ho.*

When asked to comment, Rahman replied with a terse: "There is no strife
between us. I would like to work with Gulzar again," clearly not wanting to
be drawn into controversies.

Besides, Rahman's little son Alim's recent playback debut in a Hollywood
film,* Couples Retreat*, for which he has scored the music, made quite some
news.

Must be a proud moment for Rahman as a father, we ask.

"Yes, it was. But I want him to concentrate on his studies first," is the
proud papa's brief reply. \\
--
http://ramblingsoul.com