From: Vijay Iyer <vijay.mohan.i...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 24 August, 2009 3:52:01 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Tracklisting of Blue...here it is

Have said this before but thought its apt to hammer it into some heads...

Deespite a very very very busy schedule, Gopal Srinivasan does a damn good job
of moderating this group. If one or two silly messages get through, shouldnt we
be critisizing the poster rather than the moderator?

We try our best to get all details about AR on time or preferably as an
exclusive..somethin gs are beyond our control and AR's...we dont spend 24 hours
with him to know every minute detail and he himself is busy like mad travelling
across continents so please spare us sarcasm like we have t beg or we will see
it elsewhere first....

will have the credit list updated on the site this evening..

and yes, the above listing is a figment of someone's idle brain

Thanks
Vijay

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:22 PM, nivensamy <niven...@gmail. com> wrote:

>This is addressed to Gopal Srinivasan, the MODERATOR of this rahman group,
>please give your comments on the 2 messages posted by Gopal Anandan.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Niven
>

>--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "chordssss" <purev...@...> wrote:
>>
>> We may see it elsewhere first
>>>
>> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Farzad Khaleel <farsad666@> wrote:
>> >
>> > Think we have to just wait until its up on www.arrahman. com

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/