From: kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: blue music
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 28 August, 2009, 11:21 AM

                  DILLI 6 was a MASTERPIECE! !! LISTEN to all songs before u
call any album a disaster!! YUVFVRAAJ was also very good.

Certainly, Chiggie Wiggie is a very ordinary number.. Even a Vishal Sekhar or
Pritam can give d same.
I must say, Iam MISSING A.R. Rahman in Chiggie Wiggie. Last time, I missed him
very much in Ghajini. And before that, to some extend I missed him in JTJYN.

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
http://in.local.yahoo.com/