From: taimur.nadeem <taimur.nad...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] rang de basanti  a disappointment
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 3:14 PM

                  hi nagaraj,

           i cant tell you how much i love kangalal kaeidh sei , i mean what an
album. A R RAHMAN wonder songs especially ennu, theekuruvai and anarrkali just
masterpieces. i am feeling so ecstatic after reading your comments on my love
for KKS.

sorry man i hurt the feelings of many but i really didnt liked RDB music , it
had no life in it , i listened it for a month and never listened it again
except khalbali , it was the only exceptional song in the album and since then
i didnt like a single hindi film song of A R RAHMAN from movies ADA,
JJTJN,GHAJINI, YUVRAAJ,DILLI 6 . I FIND NO UNIQUENESS and no creativity in
these albums. and i am sensing this in blue as well.

thats all i wanted to say

, waiting for an A R RAHMAN HINDI ALBUM like RANGEELA, DIL SE...

REGARDS,

TAIMUR

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/