Earlier news came as the next concert would be in Dubai/Abu Dhabi.

________________________________
From: partha sarathi <partha_sac...@yahoo.co.in>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 7:11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] GMR Hyderabad airport to host Rahman’s Jai Ho Concert

Thanks a Zillion for the below confirmation VITHUR. I hope you will be here for
concert. This is my home town and it gives me immense pleasure to invite you
all. Please confirm if you and others from our group are paying a visit for
this show. I'll be more than happy to help you all.

Thanks & Regards

P'ARR'THA.