yeah....even i wud buy even if rahman whispers anythin....My friends kno that
im a die hard rahmaniac and whenever any1 talks about rahman they look at me
with a huge smile!!....even in C programming if we happen to write "ARR" for
ARRAY, they look at me with a smile.......this kind of makes me feel proud u