I think this song is brilliant in a different way.  What chord progressions
yaar!  Kya Baat Hain!  On the surface, this sounds like kind of a fun,
frivolous song, masti track which it is to a certain extent, but the chords,
rhtyhm guitar and awesome use of dancing piano notes in a salsa/latin/spanish
style elevate this song tremendously, along with some unique voice modulations.
 And it sounds very fresh, even if it somewhat resembles O Bhavre, but to me,
not much.

And it's damn catchy and great to dance to!!!!

When's the album coming out?