Ashok brother,
 Wel bro thats what u think that Lucky Ali will make a mistake N this is the
worst comment anyone can say about any singer. How can u say that without
knowing it ? Lucky Ali has sung many songs of such kind that it will be very
hard to sing for any other singer in the same manner (i m not saying that any
perticular singer will make a mistake).

If u haven't heard the 'Sunoh' album of Lucky Ali then please listen to it, its
an exceptional album till date. If I have to rate the best album of all time in
india it will be 'Sunoh' and 'Vande Matram'. I cant judge the best among these
two albums. If I like Lucky Ali that does not mean I will say ill on Sukhwinder
Singh. If u like Sukhwinder Singh u shouldnt say ill words on Lucky Ali. By the
way I like Sukhwinder a lot too.

I said Lucky Ali should have sung this song because 'Aaj dil gustakh hai' is
totally Lucky Ali's type of singing, genre N sukhwinder can sing in many other
kind of generes too. But defenatly L.A. would have sounded much better than
S.S. in this song.

Guys please share ur views on this topic.

Best Regards.