Yes you are right. But both are ARR's compositions. So nothing to worry. ARR
never like to repeat any songs. But some slight similarities are natural. Many
music directors just copy past their previous works with slight changes but out
Guru never do that. A perfect example is Harris Jeyraj.

But I appreciate your keen listening to ARR's song. Even O bhavre's background
(Bass) is slightly similar to Kathal Kaditham song (Movie:Jodi(tamil))which is
also an ARR movie. So guys enjoy the upcoming songs in BLUE.

Nith