It is normal practice on NG, readers there often write very negative comments
about boss. but may be we should accept the truth that the way we know and
understand boss's music after years of experience, people in general may not.
and this is their reaction when it does not live up to their very high
expectations (at least in case of Chiggy Wiggy). sometimes if i wanna know how
boss's album is going down with the janta i visit such a site to read comments.

-
Jahanzeb