From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 11:19:25 AM
Subject: [arr] Blue CD Available in CHENNAI

I am very thankful to ARR for giving us such a wonderful treat.... Am just
loving the songs as I always loved ARR  works . I am all the more happy that
The BGMs are also done by ARR HImself... ( The CD says that ARR is doing it )

The Audio CDs of BLue are available in Music World, Spencers in Chennai.

By tomorrow afternoon, they would be available in Planet M, Land Mark and other
outlets of Music World...

ARR Rocks... He is Allah's Special Child... God Bless ARR

Thanks,.,,,

--
regards,
Vithur