Unfortunately have to agree with you.. very little chance as its a short film.
But hey! its double treat for us again, just like last year when Ada & Jaane Tu
released within short period.

Amazing score but have to agree with few others that sound quality of mp3 files
that are posted in not good.. hence I personally couldnt enjoy (at least not
yet) it to the extent I usually enjoy Rahman's background scores. Hopefully we
shall see a better quality version in future or a CD would be better than
anything :D