well said, my first impression is that this the most international album ever
made from Bollywood... Rahman surely has got the oscARR cap...

And I already see most of the tracks topping all indian charts in comins weeks
and stay for long and competing with each other as there are no serious
contenders in the horizon of Bolly Music.

I rarely write long paragraphs cause of a busy schedule but the double gift
that BOSS gave us (passage,BU LUUuu) are so damn good that I had to find some
times to express myself.

However I am disappointed that there are no more 'dissapointed' messages from
our friends...

My message is that the promos we had are called as TEASERS and I guess some
dont like to be teased, they take the thing seriously as the final work... A
die hard rahman fan knows how and when to give impressions and reviews on his
masterpieces. BIG RESPECT to talaivaa for giving us such treats for the ears.

BLUE will be like a tsunami to the other scores we had so far for the year..
other albums will be flooded by the secrets of BLUE...

ENJOY...

Niven (MRU)