u have written the mail on behalf of all arr fans,if he come across this
mailsurely he will be happy of his fans love towards him
muralicoimbatore
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
From: purev...@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:34:05 +0000
Subject: [arr] THANK YOU, AR!!!!!

                  AR Saab,

In case you are reading our messages, thanks so much for the beautiful music
and sounds of Blue.  Truly a special album that is very thrilling,
entertaining, energizing, and riveting.   I am hearing very positive responses
to the music from all over and despite occasional complaints about how the
music may not be someone's cup of tea (those who prefer more of your classical
works), I think everyone can acknowledge the hard work you put into these
tracks, as shown through the intricacy and brilliance of sound, arrangements,
orchestration, and overall composition.  I am already drowning in your music
and enjoying every second!!!

In case you read any bad reviews or bad comments about the music on this group
or elsewhere, please don't be too hurt or take it too personally....some people
have different tastes, expectations, preferences that just cannot be met with
every soundtrack, and some may not be listening to the album on preferred sound
systems.  But, I can safely say the MOST of us truly, truly appreciate all your
hard work and effort and it really shows in Blue's music.  What a thrilling
album!!!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the joy and excitement you bring
to my life and so many other lives through your special music.  Your very
touching and soulful compositions in Passage are also well appreciated,
showcasing your amazing versatility as a composer, matched by nobody else.  You
are truly my musical hero!!!!

One stop at MSN India to catch up with what’s hot in the world around you today
http://in.msn.com