Now that's a good review....being detailed, describing what he likes, doesn't
like, putting some analysis, observations, and own insights in a thoughtful and
intelligent way.  I like this part the most...very insightful and I never
thought about that:

"Where Rahman falls short is in infusing his songs with a sense of danger. It's
not like he doesn't try. He uses several off-kilter chants in his songs - I
suppose they are meant to provide a sense of disjointedness that might be
interpreted as peril. On the Blue Theme(Blaaze, Sonu Kakkar, Neha Kakkar,
Jaspreet Singh, Dilshad, Raqeeb Alam) he attempts this trick accompanied by a
grinding guitar. It falls short - which isn't to say that the song still isn't
fun to listen to."