Heard Blue some 5-6 times..

IMO Blue is a pretty `heavy` Album. I don`t know how to explain it well.. but
this is a different and my first ever experience. For me, the liking of AR's
tracks always start from the ground level in the graph and it hit a pretty good
level.. It takes a moment or sometimes years and we all know the pace. But I
got a feeling that Blue is not at Ground Zero, but it's somewhere up and I need
to bring it (not down) to a `pretty good level` for my mind to like it as an
usual AR composition. So this means AR's standard is increasing per Album !

He also surprised me with Delhi 6.. but for that too, I took my own time to
like it starting from the point zero. I suspected about the standard then
also.. (LOL!) and such thoughts are so sweet. Our own feelings for AR inside
our minds ! :)

Love you, AR ! Thanks for this..
Blue is not an Album to grow on me.. but I need to grow upto its standard !

Rahman fever
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com