On 9/12/2009 4:32 PM India Time, _ichord_ wrote:

> It's not the fact that he uses them, it's the way he uses them.

In this particular case, ARR's music converted perfectly meaningful
words sound like dummy words.

--

It reminds me of my earlier confusion about "Pachpan (55) Rang de,
Chaupan (54) Rang De" (RDB) when the learned members had clarified that

Thanks to this group for providing so useful inputs that makes me like
our man's music much more. I feel sad that millions of ARR fans who are
not getting such inputs from this group or elsewhere would be missing
the beauty of ARR's songs by not getting the lyrics correctly.

--
Rawat