Ppl, when it comes to ARR's music there is no such thing as problem in sound
quality. Frankly speaking I have been listening to the songs via online, that
is because the audio is still not out in Malaysia and I have called our
reliable source "Melody audio" several times to keep me updated on the
availability matter but still haven't got any good news.

Well on the other hand, I did realise that the audio quality of Blue was having
issues but I convinced myself that its due to the mp3 quality I was listening
to, which is true because it  happen on the last two albums Delhi  6 and
Connections, The cds were crystal clear. But however on the matter of Blue I am
worried that the result would be otherwise, because a few reliable ppl in this
group has brought up the issue and not to forget that they have got the
original cd, Which is not a norm in our group to discuss about the audio
quality.

So I reckon that the problem could have arise due to the new pen drive and SD
card release of Blue songs, which if u look at the audio quality of the songs
from the details that was provided in the website, its states mp3 and 192 kbsp
which is relatively low quality.

So Believe that the T series Ppl has done a lazy job by printing the original
cd with the downgraded quality of the songs that was prepared for the pen drive
and SD card version.

Well correct me if I am wrong guys, I am not an expert in this field but I
personally  can't comprehend on some arguments which made by other members on
the loudness of the songs, reason why ARR has done many loud songs and the
audio quality was never a problem.

Hence, one thing is for sure that there is no problem in ARR'S music factory,
because he did not only revolutionised music but also audio quality, need I
tell more guys.

So I hope some influential personal in this group can bring up this matter to
the relevant party , so this matter could be rectified at once.