Ofcourse dear, I am enjoying Balluuueeeee!! Infact that is what i was planning
to do - to make an instrumental of BHOOLA TUJHE or AAJ DIL. Coz I just loved
the chord progressions and arrangements of Aaj Dil.....and I am sure even u
would have noticed that! It is really something unique and challenging too for
me to make an instru. for the same.

But unfortunately m not getting enough time to dedicate and also there are lot
of instrus pending! But neways, let me see....i'll try my best to do
so.....Cheers!

Thanks,
Aakash Shah