Guys, we were discussing on Albums of ARR in the forum, and we were mentioning
about Duet, and this made me listen to Duet - Title Melody once again. Its
simply a magnificent number...

It was my second most fav track in the album (1st being Anjali Anjali)...
started with the heart beat followed by the saxophone like its shouting out its
heart ... and the female chorus going " sa...... ni sa.... ga ma....ga
ri.....ga ma..... ga ri......." then the saxophone goes in high tone and the
bass line going loud.... then the waves of the sea sound finishing the song...
My goodness..... its something u cant describe with words.....

Whats ur say on this track....