Says Rahman, “Any music that I lay my hands on, I first rip it apart on my
computer. I repeatedly listen to a new album because I wish to grab all the
finer nuances of it.’’ He’s thrilled that his latest album is on a memory
chip. “*This is fantastic. What one must ensure is that the sound is of the
highest quality.’’*

Wow - I hope the sound aspect is taken care of.