Agree with your thoughts Roshan.  Blue is indeed a fine album!  About the sound
quality, well, let's just leave it to subjective interpretation only.  Like
you, I have no problems with the sound either, but some here do. Oh well....

Enjoy Blue!  Sorry about the packaging issues.  My packaging was ok.  It does
get better with repeated listens!