If anyone can provide with such an opportunity, it is Mani Ratnam!
Fingers crossed

________________________________
From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 3:58:25 AM
Subject: [arr] My wish

Guys,

AR has been belting out some great music of late with many songs that stay with
you. Lot of beautiful melodies too in recent years. But, one achievement that I
want ARR to succeed in again is to create a song with such a haunting,
impactful, touching melody that entire India and many abroad would tear up, be
moved, and would consider that song to be one of the greatest melodies of
Indian film song history. Of course, the lyrics and singing of that song would
need to be equally powerful as the melody and the music.

One example of this type of song is "Maa" from Taare Zameen Par (SEL). Shankar
won the national award for it and the song itself was praised to no end by
young and old alike, north, south, east, west. The closest recently that ARR
has come to this recently is Tere Bina from Guru, Khwaja Mere Khwaja from
JA.....pan India appreciation and beyond.

I know ARR is capable of this. He just needs the right opportunity in a film.
Who knows, maybe Raavan will be the film!!!!