Wow!!!..kailash ker etc in haallywooda..amasing

To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
From: rsamadhu2...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:16:35 +0530
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Tamil song in Couples Retreat !!!!

                  Thanks for the last link Suresh...That was new for me!!!

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 9:02 PM, Rahmaniac™ <himmathw...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hey..I just explored the site and my internet download manager downloaded all
background mp3s..

here are they..

http://www.couplesretreatmovie.com/audio/site_gallery.mp3

http://www.couplesretreatmovie.com/audio/site_home.mp3

http://www.couplesretreatmovie.com/audio/site_film.mp3

http://www.couplesretreatmovie.com/audio/site_videos.mp3

http://www.couplesretreatmovie.com/audio/site_downloads.mp3

http://www.couplesretreatmovie.com/audio/site_bios.mp3

enjoy..

god...luv the whistle in the kuru kuru...its damn catchy...
 ~~Rahmaniac™ SURESH~~