From: Amith Chandhran <amithchandh...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:36:49 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Looking to buy Mr. Romeo (Hindi Audio CD)

Looks difficult. A few years back I had even contacted Venus and Time Audio
authorities for the CD, only to learn that there are no CDs available for this
title. However, the music companies offer you to purchase, say 1000 CDs, in
bulk; and if you go ahead, they burn the new stock for you.

Thanks,

-