From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 23 September, 2009 10:35:25 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Please participate in new Poll (favorite ARR sung song)

I didn't forget it!  I was going to put it in, but didn't think there would be
too many takers for that one overall.  Same with Pray for me Brother and One
Love  But, yes, I love that song and it is indeed underrated!!

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, || V i s h w e s h || <vishws...@. ..>
wrote:

> Hmmm. Seems like you forgot my favorite one!! Mainda Yaar Mila De Saaiyaan...
>
> If a fan like Chord bro can forget about it, then it really proves that how
> much underrated this masterpiece is...

Recent Activity
        *  31
New MembersVisit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good
Get inspired
by a good cause.
Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!
easy 1-click access
to your groups.
Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.
.

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos