There is no stopping Oscar-winning music composer, A R Rahman. CNN-IBN's
Entertainment Editor, Rajeev Masand got the music maestro talking about his new
Hollywood project and also about working with his children.

Rajeev Masand: Your son recently sang for the American film Couple's Retreat
which you composed the music for. He has also sung for Bose: The Forgotten Hero?

A R Rahman: No, he hasn't sung for Bose: The Forgotten Hero. He is singing for
an animation film by Shekhar but that's work in progress right now. He is
slowly getting musical. He started himself, played some stuff and I recorded it
and happened to use it. It's just a very small portion of a song.

Rajeev Masand: You daughters have sung for Mangal Pandey.

A R Rahman: Yes they have.

Rajeev Masand: What's it like working with your kids?

A R Rahman: We take our kids for granted. They have to be programmed, told what
to do, what not to do. I work with computers a lot and when they work with me,
I see the whole evolution of the kids - how they were before and how they are
now. It's really fantastic to see them so groomed. It's a whole new role in my
life playing dad.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/a-r-rahman-on-working-with-his-children/102137-8.html

Apparently, the entire interview will be telecast during the weekend.