Couples retreat is indeed a treat :-) . Im listening in loop. The
album music is very visual and i tend to picturise the music with what
we've seen in videos online. And im getting to the conclusion about
the pic where rahman is with the great vangelis. I think they met to
share their musical creation knowledge when doing score for a film. I
guess our boss wanted to get hints on what the hollywood audience
wants to hear and this gives him a distance ahead to come out with a
good  hollywood soundtrack. And no doubt it turns out to be a
masterpiece as usual :-)

Niven

--
Sent from my mobile device