Thanks to Allah for giving us such a wonderful human being who heals all
sorts of pains and worries in this world just through his mesmerizing music
and giving him constant inspiration to create master pieces. God you are
great.  Couples Retreat is one among the Master piece.  I have no words for
Couples Retreat Sound Track.

We are really fortnuate enough to live in the same era of arr.  Am sure our
future generations will be proudly saying to their peers that we have lived
in the era of the Legend ARR.

God Bless..

Kalyan.